What is Image Submission?
Image Submission is an off-page SEO activity, which means posting images related to your business content on a third-party website and attracting an audience towards it.
Submitting images on other high-domain websites will increase the rank of your website on search results. As you submit images to certain websites, it can help your website get better online exposure.
It will help you distribute your unique and original content and informatic images on high-domain websites to get high-quality backlinks pointing to your website and improve your SEO.
Improve your website’s online visibility, especially when it’s relatively new. For example, if your website has high-quality images and less content, submitting them to a third-party high domain authority site can improve its online domain authority.
Benefits of Image Submission
- Helps in building reliable high-domain valuable backlinks.
- Improving brand presence with an image that portrays its features.
- It helps in generating organic traffic on your website.
- By submitting images on high-domain websites, you can rank your website on search engine results.
- Helps in improving the website’s online domain authority.
When posting images on other sites, make sure you consider the page authority of the images submission site. Posting images on low-page authority sites will not help you optimize your website to the extent you want. Therefore, we have listed some top Image Submission sites with high page authority that can offer quality backlinks to your website.
Top 12 Image Submission Sites with High Domain Authority