SEO- Search Engine Optimization – a very familiar word is currently becoming the talk of the town in Fort Lauderdale. But do you know what SEO is? Why is it important? And how can an SEO service provider in Fort Lauderdale can help?
In simple terms if we say, SEO is a new trending online marketing strategy. Now what is Online Marketing?
Online Marking means you have an opportunity to market your business on the internet through search engine platforms like Google, Bing, Internet Explorer and much more.
Online marketing opens a new way for your business to expand and explore local, national and international clients.
To make your business visible on the online market, you need a proper SEO planner to manage and strategize your online market and give you the highest ROI.
So let;s check out what SEO is and how an SEO Services in Fort Lauderdale will help.
What is SEO?
SEO – Search Engine Optimization – is a set of rules and strategies to optimize your website, so that it can achieve top position rankings in search engines’ organically.
SEO is the process to follow to increase the visibility of your websites organically in search engines and get the more traffic and quality leads.
With SEO there are two main goals:
- It will help you to understand what users are looking for online and that will help you to create high-quality thick content, resulting in satisfying prospects’ intent.
- It will help you generate a website that is user friendly and all needs of prospects are satisfied, resulting search engines will give importance to your website and will find, index and give more authority to your website.
By following good SEO practices with knowledge and planning will become a great way to increase the website quality by making it faster, easier navigation and user-friendly.
The major task of SEO is to identify some key points like:
- What users are searching for – specific services and products you are serving
- Content is the King – generating content which makes customers happy
- Putting effort in the right direction – working on search engine crawlers and algorithms through various SEO techniques.
And to get the best SEO results for your business, you need to hire a SEO Company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, so that they can consider implementing a complete framework of SEO from planning SEO strategy to implementing and making your website rank on 1st page of Google.
What are the different stages of SEO?
SEO is the process divided in three different sections. We differ them as:
- Technical SEO: To make sure your website pages are good and can ensure that search engines can crawl and index them without any issue
- On-Page SEO – Process of applying standard rules to your site and content to make it search engine friendly
- Off-Page SEO – Ways to promote your blogs and website through third party links than can help your website rank higher on search results
The very first stage of the SEO process is called technical SEO. As the name says- Technical SEO that means it has nothing to do with the actual website content or website promotion methods.
You need to perform technical settings and configure SEO to make the job easier for search engine crawlers to crawl your website. If you fix it correctly, it is a one time job and you don’t have to deal with it again.
But if you face any issue in a technical SEO setting, like facing issues in crawling and indexing then it can negatively impact your rankings.
On-Page indicates you need to perform some tasks on website pages. Basically, it has to primarily deal with content and other elements found on a website page.
The major task of an On-page SEO is to provide clear, unique, and relevant signals to search engine crawlers so that they can match the demand of customers and context of your content.
The job of a crawler is not to read the whole page like a human but just fetch the signal according to search results and figure out what a page is all about.
This is the stage where you deal with SEO keywords, website structure, content optimization, headings and title optimizations, internal links, structured data markup, image SEO and many more other techniques that will generate right signals to search engine crawlers.
If your On-page SEO is done correctly, it will improve the credibili, visibility and usability of your website or blog.
Content optimization is the part of On-page SEO but sometimes also referred as Content SEO.
Off-Page SEO is also known as link building but it’s not just building links but also doing website promotions on third party sites and there are many more methods and techniques than just building links.
Besides doing changes on websites to improve your search engine results, the other way to improve your website rankings is by using Off-Page SEO techniques.
By generating backlinks for your sites will help you gain the trust and depending on from where these links come, makes a great effect on your ranking position.
Therewfore, choose wisely which backlink will improve your ranking or which will backfire.
Why is SEO important?
Higher Ranking On SERPS
- The major funda of search engine users is more than 70% of users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions listed on search engines results pages (SERPS)
- To gain this position you need to optimize your website in standard to SEO and gain visitors and clients to your website, online store and increase sales.
- Search Engine Optimization is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve user experience and usability of websites.
- A SEO Service company in Fort Lauderdale will help you improve your website optimize and improve user experience.
Increases Website’s Trust
- Optimizing your business with good SEO practices will help you rank on the top positions and with that build the user trust on search engines for the keywords the user is searching, resulting in increasing the website’s trust.
Social Media Promotion
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your website by searching Google or Bing are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
Always Be Ahead Of Competition
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
SEO can help your business accomplish a number of goals, including brand awareness, traffic, conversions, customer experience, and much more, which is why it’s so important for digital marketers to have a solid grasp of what SEO is, how it can help achieve goals, and what the most cutting-edge best practices are.
SEO has become a critical component to the online success of businesses. Those who want to make sure that their organizations have a strong presence and are ready to engage the modern customer need give us a call and we will help you with best SEO services in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.